Thursday 15 April 2021

Gourmet Soulful Music - 14 April '21

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Daul - Blink of an Eye ft Robin Yerah & Noogi
Miracle Thomas - If I Told You (Rob Hardt Mix)
Bobby V ft. Joe Nice & Sean Dolby - Slow Down (DJ Soulchild Remix)
Raheem DeVaughn & Apollo Brown - When A Man
Christopher Kane - Looking For A Lady
Ny 'A - Waiting
Arletis - On Time
Desmond Parson - Sideline
Diane Marsh - I'm Taken (I'm Spoken For)
The Groove Association ft Georgie B - Life Is What You Make It (Rare Groove Mix)
Diquan Julius - Soap Box

JAZZ JUICE
Brettina - Bop Baiye (Reloaded)

INGREDIENT X
Cha Wa - Uptown

THE GOURMET SPECI6LS
6 (5) Al Lindsey ft Laura Rain - Claim It
5 (3) Deborah Bond - smolder
4 (2) Kindred The Family Soul - I Believe
3 (-) The Bruce Gardner Experience - Take You There
2 (3) Zo & Tall Black Guy - I Love The Way ft Omar
1 (1) Terry Harris - I.O.U.

SOULFUL HOUSE DELICACIES
Sons of the Sun - Underwater Dreaming (Zepherin Saint Tribe Mix)
Matthias Heilbronn and Monique Bingham - Something (Ahmed Sirour remix)
Ms John - Let's Stay Together (Beat Rivals Remix)
Just One - Ignited (Househeads Vocal Mix)
Brian Mcknight - When I'm Gone (Club Mix)

Listen Again

HOUR 1

HOUR 2


No comments:

Post a Comment