Friday 9 April 2021

Gourmet Soulful Music - 07 April '21

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Zo & Tall Black Guy - Connected ft Josh Milan
Marden Hill - Ship Of Fools
Hiatus Kaiyote - Get Sun ft Arthur Verocai
Kaidi Taitham - Tek Care
Kelly Price - I Want To Thank You
Kim Tavar - Movin' 1990's Vibe
Dilquan Julius - In My Feelings Official
Big State ft Kkimmestry - Pressure
Roderick Harper - Make It Last Forever
Aretha Fontaine - Soul Ties
Alexander Morris - Love's Knockin

THE GOURMET SPECI6LS

6 (1) Jay.Keyz - This Moment
5 (-) Al Lindsay ft Laura Rain - Claim It
4 (2) Miracle Thomas - I'm All You Need (Rob Hardt Mix)
3 (3) Deborah Bond - stride
2 (-) Kindred The Family Soul - I Believe
1 (-) Terry Harris - Suspicious

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS - Curated by Neil Cubitt

Gene Townsel - I`m Walking Away
Walter Jackson - Touching In The Dark
R.B. Hudmon  - Cause Your Mine Now
Phyllis Hyman - Baby (I'm Gonna Love You)
The Controllers - My Secret Fantasy
Ortheia Barnes - Till You Lose It
Theryl - Open Up Your Heart

Listen Again

Hour 1

Hour 2


No comments:

Post a Comment