Thursday 23 February 2012

Gourmet Soulful Music - 22 February 2012

Leigh The Flava Intro 


Mario Winans ft Kay One & Busta Rhymes - I Need A Girl (DJay Rome Remix)
Kofi Black ft Raekwon - I Love Your Crazy
E.J - Mama I'm going to sing
Estelle - Speak Ya Mind


Robert Glasper Experiment ft King & Diggs Duke - Move Love (Flava edit)
Nikkiya - Sailing
Rochelle Arthurs - Its My Body
Le'Andria Johnson - It's Gonna Be 


Erick Sermon ft Rick Ross - Aint Me
Mario Blax - Never Slows
The Good Sin ft Alisha Roney - Eye 2 Eye
2 Planets - Heart & Soul
Mario Blax - Looking For Someone
TiRon & Ayomari - All My Love ft Yummy Bingham


INGREDIENT X
Beres Hammond - Do This World A Favour


Kirby Maurier - Kiss Kiss
Chanel - Love Affair
Miss Coco Brown - I Never Knew
Sean C Johnson - Who
Saffire - Didn't Cha Know (FIRE MIX 2012)


Angie Stone - I Wanna Thank Ya
Solo - Blowing My Mind
Kenya & Nemor - Wanna Let U Know
L'Unique - Step Song
Nicole Mitchell - Chance With U


Joyce Sims Interview
Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life
Joyce Sims - It Wasn't Easy
Joyce Sims - All and All


Listen again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment