Thursday 12 September 2024

MASS C COVER SHOW - 24 August '24

Leigh The Flava - Fever Flava Intro

Snoop Doggy Dogg - What's My Name
Run DMC - Peter Piper
SaySo - The Bedford Get Down

Beau Dollar - Who Knows
The Last Word - Keep On Bumpin' Before You Give Out Of Gas
Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul

Tashan - Because Of You
Groove Theory - Tell Me (The Packxsz Bump Mix)
Georgie B & The Groove - Soul Night (Juicy Remix)

Mass Order-Lift Every Voice (Take Me Away) (Classic Boot Mix)
Martha Wash - Carry On (Masters At Work 12" Dance Mix
Stevie Wonder - As If You Read My Mind (Jet Boot Jack Remix)
Cassio - I Never Thought I'd See You Again

Fleetwood Mac - Butter Cookie (Keep Me There)
Van Morrison - I've Been Working
Bob Dylan - Man Gave Names To All The Animals

DJ Smash - Nice To Have Money
The Black Dog - The Weight
You Know Who! - Whistle While You Work

David Murray, Questlove & Ray Angry - 5 Minute Joint
Prince - Everybody Want What They Don't Got
Gwen McCrae - All This Love That I'm Giving
Fabian - Prophecy (Disco Mix)
Jhelisa - friendly pressure (1995 - Galactica Rush)
Jorja Smith - Rose Rouge
Kings of Tomorrow - Finally


No comments:

Post a Comment