Thursday 14 March 2024

Gourmet Soulful Music - 28 February '24

 Leigh The Flava - Intro

SOULFUL HOUSE DELICACY
Marley Marl, Lady Alma - Joy (Hallelujah)

Victor Haynes - Let the Lovin' Start
Shaila Prospere - Love Like That (SASAKRECT Inc)
Mike Raw Voyces Jeffers - With You
Dia Grover - There with You
Reggie Braxton - Can I Take You Out
Jeymes Samuel - Champagne ft Jorja Smith

GOURMET SPECI6LS
8 (5) Don E ft Carl McIntosh - I Got You
7 (-) James Brown - We Got To Change (Ext)
6 (-) Summer Banton - Boyfriend
5 (-) Shurrel Shunte - I Feel Alive ft Meekah James

Andre Washington - It Gets No Better Than You
Georgie B - It Doesn't Really Matter
Lucky Witherspoon - Victoroius
Lucky Witherspoon - Just Call My Name (Mix #2
Bryony Jarman-Pinto - Feel Those Things

GOURMET SPECI6LS
4 (2) Ledisi - Perfect Stranger ft Kenny Lattimore
3 (3) Viv - Vibes (feat. Lucky Witherspoon
2 (1) Sy Smith - All The Ways
1 (-) 916 Nikz Nayyah - I Spy

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS
Tasha Holiday - Just One Night (Just the Way You Like It - 1997)
Hil St. Soul - Strictly a Vibe Thang (Vrs Mix)(1999)
SWV - On & On (New Beginning - 1996)
Grenique - Anything (Black Butterfly - 1999)
Nate James - Set The Tone (2006)
Kid Sublime ft Yinka - Fruitsugar (Basement Soul - 2005)
D'Angelo - I Found My Smile Again (Space Jam ost - 1996)


No comments:

Post a Comment