Thursday 6 April 2023

Gourmet Soulful Music - 05 April '23

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Will Downing - Love On You (Remix)
Sounds of Blackness - #URGONNAWIN
Maysa - Music for Your Soul
Patric Pleasure - All Night Long (Amerigo Gazaway Remix)
Senpu - Story of a Loop
Dominique Fils-Aime - Cheers To New Beginnings
Vahn Black - Bags
Terri Walker - I'm Not The One
Desmond Parson - Ill Be Around
PD Williams - Funk, Love & Soul
Girlhood - Love, Surround Me In Everything I Do
JKabel - Unnecessary (DjSoulBr OldSkool ReMix)
Basic Black - Sunshine
Michon Young - Sweetness

GOURMET SPECI6LS
6 (5) Alex Puddu - Weekend At The Club Paradiso (Original Mix)
5 (2) 9th Wonder - Be Mine ft Amber Navran & Swank
4 (-) Natasha Watts - I Do, I Did, Im Done
3 (-) Sydney Ranae - For You
2 (-) Goddesstry - Earth Cry
1 (1) Tre Williams - Fool for You

RAP PLATTERS - HIP HOP 50 - 1987 pt 1
LL Cool J - I'm Bad
Big Daddy Kane - Raw
Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
Roxanne Shante - Have A Nice Day
Spoonie Gee - The Godfather
Classical Two - Raps New Generation
Boogie Down Productions - Poetry
Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment