Saturday 12 March 2022

Gourmet Soulful Music - 09 March '22

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Nzingha Ashford - Welcome to the Party
Jaz - Let's Stay In The House
Robert Glasper - Why We Speak
Tygressa - My Love’s Coming Down
Blue Lab Beats - Don’t Let It Get Away
Netta Brielle - DND ft J. RenĂ¡
Just'n - Good Ol Lovin
Royalty Duo - This Is of the Most High
Krishawna - I'm Done
David J & Lil Dave - My Body Yo Body

INGREDIENT X
Stro Elliot & James Brown - The Goodest Foot

Terrie Rimson - Give Me Love
Mumu Fresh - Soft Again
Soulpax - Moonbeams
Centric - Always On My Mind ft Kenya & T3
Otis Kane - Wanna Love You
Tank and The Bangas - Stolen Fruit
Melani - Pressure Baby

THE GOURMET SPECI6LS
6 (4) Laura Rain & The Caesars - I'm Yours
5 (-) Melba Moore ft Carmichael Musiclover - Company
4 (3) Marshella Music - Glow
3 (2) Crutchfield Jones - Crazy Ass
2 (-) Mary J. Blige - Failing In Love
1 (1) Moonchild - Don't Hurry Home (feat. Mumu Fresh)


No comments:

Post a Comment