Thursday 30 January 2020

Gourmet Souful Music - 29 January '20

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Jay Keyz Project - Let's Find Love (DjSoulBr Dance Floor Remix)
Maysa- Its Gonna Be Alright
Portrait - Describe Me
Dee Dee Simon - Da Fire
Lorraine Clarke McGhie - Closer
Will Downing - Ready Willing & Able
Fostina Dixon ft Jeff Murrell - The Best Is yet to Come
J Brown - Moon
Stretch and Bobbito & The M19s Band - I Know You, I Live You ft Maimouna Youssef
Cecilia Stalin - Sungod
MAMAS GUN - This Is The Day
Amirah Tiye - 3 Am
Cardell - I Just Can t Get over You
Elliott Macauley - Little Things
Seventh - No One No Where

INGREDIENT X
Stretch and Bobbito & The M19s Band - Voices Inside My Head

Eli Noir - Complaining
Charlie Wilson - Forever Valentine

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS
Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce
James Brown - People Get Up And Drive Your Funky Soul (Remix)
Maze - Before I Let Go
Kool & The Gang - Too Ho
Chaka Khan - I Know You, I Live You
Donna McGhee - It Aint No Big Thing
Esther Williams - Ready For Love

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment