Thursday 25 April 2019

Gourmet Soulful Music - 17 April '19

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Smooth Blend - Connection (DJ Soulbr Remix)
Sean Scales - U.R.
Nicole Bus ft Rick Ross - You
Aseelah ft Netty & Rico - Feel So Good
Midas Hutch - 8020 ft Kaleem Taylor Tony Tritone (B. Bravo Remix)
Charles Devon - Start Over
Jam & Lewis ft Ann Nesby Big Jim Wright Lauren Evans - Til I Found You
Rahsaan Patterson - Catch Me When I Fall
Miracle Thomas - The Things You Do
Anderson Paak - Reachin' 2 Much ft Lalah Hathaway
The Pendletons ft Howard Johnson - You Do You
Robert Owens - I Wanna Go Back
JustFrenchie - I Got It
Ray Robinson - In The Mood (Ecipse the Darkness Remix)
J Lamotta - That's What I Call (Freedom)
Mandee - My_Promise
Quiana Lynell - Move Me No Mountain
Kejam ft Juanita Wynn - Let It Go
Shaila Prospere - Plus One
Lasperanza - Working Day And Night

SOULFUL HOUSE DELICACIES
Phenomenal Handclap Band, Marcel Vogel - Jail (Marcel Vogel Remix)
Moon Rocket, Re-Tide - People Everywhere (Extended Mix)
Zo!, Tamisha Waden, Opolopo - Steal My Joy (Opolopo Remix)
Luther Vandross, Louie Vega - My Body (Louie Vega Expansions NYC Remix)
Lukas Setto - WTYO (Brian Power Remix)

Listen again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment