Thursday 5 December 2019

Gourmet Soulful Music - 04 December '19

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Montell Jordan - Celebrate ft Crystal Nicole
Cool Million ft Rachel_Matthews - Skintight (SedSoul Mix Rob Hardt Remix)
Smooth Approach - I Can
Tuxedo - Vibrations (New Jack Remix)
Usher & Ella Mai -Dont Waste My Time
Niia - Whatever You Got
Steevyx - Nothin More
Temu - Wear My Shoes
Kejam Feat Lisa Taylor - Calmer
Frank McComb - No Matter What
Booker T. Jones ft Deandre Brackensick - I Want You
Najee - Sumthin' Sumthin'
Montell Jordan - First Date
Smooth Approach - I Wanna Roll
Bey Bright - Put Me On (remix)
Regi Myrix pres Hill St. Soul - One Life 
Warryn Campbell ft Toni Estes - Be Alright

RAP PLATTER
Vice beats - That Love

SELECTION BOX
Turntable Orchestra - You're Gonna Miss Me (Original Mix)
Bipo - Why (Extended Vocal)
Bang The Party (Full Vocal Mix) - Bang Bang You're Mine
Cassio Ware Starring Dawanna Chandler, Franke Estevez - Watching You (Franke Estevez FUZION Vox Mix)
Stevie Wonder - As If You Read My Mind (Dom Moir Edit)
Nu Yorican Soul - I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun (4 Hero Mix)

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment