Thursday 7 March 2019

Gourmet Soulful music - 06 March '19

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Randy Hall - DJs Need Love Too
Chelsea Wilson - I Won't Choose You
Smooth Blend - Connection
Durand Jones and the Indications - Listen To Your Heart
Mandee - Love & Light
Elisha Laverne ft Darien Dean - Going The Distance
RoxZe  - Thank you **EXCLUSIVE**
Chidi - Weak
Marc Staggers - Let Me Love You Tonight
S Wyte - Cloud 9
Tom Glide & Terisa Griffin - Magic (Spell On Me)(T-Groove Remix)

JAZZ JUICE
Tey Yaniis - Chillside Jazz **EXCLUSIVE**

RAP PLATTER
The Mood Doctors - The One (radio)

Sulpacio Jones - Feelin' Good (Remix)
L Young - Codes
Jay Lamont - Celebrate
Lukas Setto - What Turns You On
Bey Bright - Sexy Love

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS
The Bar Kays - Shine (1978 - Light Of Life)
Dee Edwards - (I Can) Deal With That (1977)
The Blackbyrds - Love Don't Strike Twice (1980 - Better Days)
Black Ice - Postcard Love Affair (1979 - I Judge The Funk)
Matt Covington - We Got One (1992)
Free Life - I'll Keep My Light In My Window (1978 - Free Life)
The Emotions - Feeling Is (1977 - Rejoice)

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment