Thursday 8 October 2015

Gourmet Soulful Music - 07 October '15

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Angie Stone - 2 Bad Habits (Roller Skate Remix)
Nico Ross - Never Ever
Ralph Hawkins Jr - The Right Time ft BG Womack
Misty - That Thing You Do
Saeeda Mama Sae Wright - What Happened to Love
Maya Blu-Legacy
Hi Five - Sunshine
Teri Tobin - I Am Love
Ray Woods - Something About It

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS - Lo-Key
Lo-Key - I Got a Thang 4 Ya! (Where Dey At - 1992)
Lo-Key - Sweet On U (Where Dey At - 1992)
Lo-Key - My Desire (Back 2 Da Howse - 1994)

RAP PLATTERS
Quiz - Living For The Summer ft Alex Simone
Dayne Jordan - I Want it All (prod Jazzy Jeff)
Vursatyl - Super ft Dion

Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - One in a Million
Kejam ft Cleveland Jones - My Love

INGREDIENT X
Splash - Sound Reason (Joey Negro Edit)

SOULFUL HOUSE DELICACIES
Urban Soul ft Roland Clark - Brown James (Spirit Of The Garage Vocal)
Trackie Chan - From The Soul (From The Soul)
Tim Deluxe - Feelings
Soulistic 360, Carla Prather - Now That I Found You (Muzik Box Vocal)
Zepherin Saint ft Ann Nesby & G3 - Optimistic (Original)

Listen again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment