Thursday 23 April 2015

Gourmet Soulful Music - 22 April '15

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Livin Out Loud - You Make Me Smile
Kenny Lattimore - You Have My Heart
Terri Walker - Lose Twice
J Drew - All I Need Is You ft Elijah Blake
Drina J - All I Know ft D Boyd

Kerri Gordon - No Worries (Upbeat Mix)
Virtue - The Sky Is the Limit
ConFunkShun -  It's On Tonight
Steven Russell - This Might Seem Silly
Fel Davis - Happy Everyday

Farnell Newton ft Donyea Goodman - Make Me Yours
Jeff Bradshaw ft Eric Roberson Tweet - All Time Love
The R&R Soul Orchestra - Meaningless ft Valerie Kelly

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS - The Chi-Lites
The Chi-Lites - My First Mistake (The Fantastic Chi-Lites - 1977)
The Chi-Lites - Changing For You (1983 - Bottoms Up)
The Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman (Tell Me So) (I Like Your Lovin' (Do You Like Mine) - 1970)

RAP PLATTERS
Fashawn - Something to Believe In ft Nas & Aloe Blacc
The Mood Doctors - Hot
Filthy Funk - Back When I Was Young (Prod. By E. Hill)
Mario Blax - Memory Lane

SOULFUL HOUSE DELICACIES
Intro - Ribbon In The Sky (Sweet Tears Vox Mix)
G.L.O, Mark Stone - Don't Take Me for Granted (Mark Stone Remix)
Federico d'Alessio, Mikie Blak - Cold Blooded (Mark Di Meo Vocal Mix)
Richelle - Evil Ways (Louis Bendetti Remix)

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment