Thursday 13 March 2014

Gourmet Soulful Music - 12 March '14


Leigh The Flava - Intro

Buddy - Hold It Down ft Robin Thicke
Tank - Youre My Star
Livin Out Loud - You Are My Sunshine
Livin Out Loud - You Make Me Smile
Georgie B & Groove Association ft Deborah Bell - Do You Remember

Paul Johnson - Better Than This (Soultalk Vocal Remix)
Will Downing - Too High
Vincent Clark - Be My Girl
Eshe - So Gone

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS
Dynasty - Adventures In The Land Of Music (1980 - Adventures In The Land Of Music)
Coke Escovado - Runaway (1976 - Comin At Ya)
Annette Snell - Love Connection (1974 - Dial Records)

INGREDIENT X
Hiroshi & KUDO ft DJ Milo - Return Of The Original Art Form

INTERVIEW with L YOUNG
L. Young - Love Is a Verb
L. Young - FaceTime
L. Young - I Love My Girl (Reel People Remix)

SOULFUL HOUSE DELICACIES
Souldynamic ft Bantu Soul - You Could Be The One (Vocal Mix)
Kenny Bobien - With All My Might (Sean McCabe Original Vocal Mix)
Kenny Dope, Raheem DeVaughn, Rhymefest - Final Call ft The Fantastic Souls (Kenny Dope House Mix)

Listen again HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment