Thursday 19 December 2013

Gourmet Soulful Music - 16 December 2013


Leigh The Flava Intro

Beyonce - Blow (Technical Issues)
Keith Robinson ft Sadat X - Same Rules (DJ Soulchild Remix)
Mikhala Jene - Is It Better
Az Yet - Share My Life
Latosha Brown - So High

Laurone McClendon - It's Tyme
Kaleem Taylor - Lost in Amazement
Lionel Cornelius - She Said
Lenny Harold - One Life

Jazmin Sisters - Valentine Heart
Wanya - I Dont Wanna Wait
Kejam - Gravity

GOURMET FESTIVE FEAST
including the FREE DL GIFTS from the artists & GSM

Lowbudgetcrew - Donny's Carol
John Stoddart - All I Want
Jonathan Butler - Happy Holidays
Roszunn - Little Christmas Tree (Soul Version)
R Kelly - Christmas I'll Be Steppin'
Natasha Watts - You & Me This Christmas (Album Version)
Monique Stylez - Santa Baby
Chelsie - All I Want For Christmas
Hi-Riz - Very Merry Christmas
Blackstreet 2 - I LUV HER (Xmas Girl)
Beckwith - All I Want for Christmas
Teisha Marie - LTChristmasExclusive
Sandra St. Victor - Honeycomb Christmas - The Christmas Song
James Brown - Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto
Lowbudgetcrew - Frosty

Many thanks to the artists that contributed it is very much appreciated!



Listen Again HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment