Thursday 12 September 2013

Gourmet Soulful Music - 11 September 2013

Leigh The Flava Intro

Drea - Before You Get Home Tonight (Prod. By Donell Jones)
Yuri Koller ft 89 - Always
Full Flava - Last Time
Carmichael Musiclover - Go Stepping

Sheila Gordhan - No Lies
The Internet - Dont'cha
Laurone McClendon - Fantasy
Trombone Shorty - Be My Lady

Ingredient X
Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks - Sugarfoot Stomp (Pete Rock Remix)

Sublow ft Chelsie - Let It Go **EXCLUSIVE**
N-Hance ft Meera - From My Hood **EXCLUSIVE**
A Vibe Called Quest ft Denzil Porter & LordQuest - Rich Kidds
The Mood Doctors - Time (Refill) **EXCLUSIVE**

Interview with Donell Jones
Donell Jones - You Should Know (My Heart - 1996)
Donell Jones - Closer I Get To You (Forever - 2013)
Donell Jones - Sorry I Hurt You (Forever - 2013)

Soulful House Delicacies
Husky, Matt Meler ft Bru Fave, Ron E Jones - This Time (Richard Earnshaw Remix)
Distant People, Stephanie Cooke - Send Me (Reelsoul DJ Mix)
Sir Lsg, Brian Temba, Kafele - All I Am (DJ Spinna Galactic Soul Remix)
Akabu - Everybody Wants Something ft Alex Mills (Joey Negro Strip Mix Radio Edit)


Listen Again HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment