Thursday 22 August 2013

Gourmet Souful Music - 21 August 2013


Leigh The Flava Intro

Bashiyra - One Shot at Love
Gary Poole - Even When
Terrace Martin - I'm For Real ft Snoop Dogg & Lalah Hathaway
Ethemadassassin - 80's &  90's
Bad Rabbits - Dance With You ft Teddy Riley

Nathan Adams - Good & Bad
Don E - He Ain't Got My Style
Anjee - Be Yourself (Remix)
Random Ax Of Charlie - Longer
Monique Stylez - Sorry (K42 Productions)
Zoe & Zara - My Man
Soulfruit - Pity Party

Ingredient X
Amerigo Gazaway - Chromeo x War ft Marvin Gaye & TI - Tenderoni (Lowrider Cruisin' Mix)

Interview with Joe Leavy
Joe Leavy - Something In My Heart ft Rasar Thejeli
Joe Leavy - I Heart You
Joe Leavy - Your Eyes ft Jackie & Ahya
Rayn - We Got Love
Terrace Martin - Over Time ft Musiq Soulchild

The Mood Doctors - Refuse **EXCLUSIVE**

Vintage Culinary Delights
The Voices Of East Harlem - Wanted Dead or Alive (1973 - The Voices Of East Harlem)
9th Creation - Much Too Much (1979 - Superheroes)
Coke Escovado - I Wouldn't Change A Thing (1976 - Comin At Ya)

No Listen Again Available

No comments:

Post a Comment