Thursday 8 March 2012

Gourmet Soulful Music - 07 March 2012

Leigh The Flava Intro

Sy Smith - Nights (Feel Like Getting Down)
Dilouya ft Omar - Over The Sun
Miss Coco Brown - I Never Knew
Raheem DeVaughn - Lotus Flower Bomb (Refix)
Jazzy - Inside My Love

Esperanza Spalding - I Can't Help It
Sabrina Malheiros - Can't Hide Love
Michelle Shaprow - I Would B Good 4 U

KaliRaps - Why I Came To Kalifornia
Gensu Dean ft Large Professor - Forever
Joey Bada$$ - Waves
Diamond D - Deflate Cha'
Mystro - Find Ya Groove (prod. Black Einstein)
Mario Blax ft Saffire - My Hands **WORLD PREMIERE**

Gensu Dean - Runnin' Me Down ft Miss A
Kirby Maurier - Kiss Kiss
Jake & Papa ft Dubb - Somethin Soulful Feat Dubb
Awelle Odima - Freak'in You (Jodeci Remake) ft D Scott

Will Downing - One Step Closer
Tasche - Nothing I Can Say

Doobie Powell ft Denise Powell - Love You Forever
Ms Sounday - Connect
KCAT - Broken
Joyce Sims - Running Back To You

Ingredient X
Cole Medina - Stay With Cole

Oui & Fresh - Steppin' Out
Georg Levin - Everything Must Change (Get Bad Mix)



Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment